Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Artist Needed

Hi

I Have a project I need to get started in Glass and am looking for someone who I can work with who has experience with glass. I need someone to create something for me and then create a guide and video on how they did it. Is anyone interested and if so could you send me some images of your work. It needs to be fused glass or ideally cast glass. Please also let me know what you charge for a day's work/tuition.

Regular work creating this product for me will also be available. It really is quite a good opportunity

Thanks so much!
    Victoria
    Victoria x

Founder of The Keepsake Co , Lover of all things creative and proud mummy to one. I'm on a mission to "baby proof" my income and help other mums do the same so feel free to join me here :-)

w: www.TheKeepsakeCo.co.uk
    f: www.facebook.com/thekeepsakecompany
    t: www.twitter.com/thekeepsakeco

Hi Victoria

Where are you based? I live in Halifax in West Yorkshire and work with fused glass. I run courses so am used to demonstrating and talking through different fused glass processes. My website gives more details about the courses including course content, and also has photographs of work from my students. I haven't got enough posts to give the url to my website address but if you search for Wicked Gen Crafts you should find me.

Gen

Comment

Working...
    X