Love it but not sure what to do with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it but not sure what to do with it

So please don't tell me where I can put it.

I have just started work on a range of cabochons with sepia images. I really like how this one looks antique but I know it wont look good with a silver bail.

Any suggestions of style of necklace, findings etc to finish it off will be greatly appreciated. Should it even be a pendant?

If you don't like it say that too (gently please) because having discovered how these 2 glass colours work together I want to develop this look.

2011 03 08 052-1.JPG
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

I really like it and would wear it as a pendant. I think an antique gold or bronze chain would work well with the antique look and the colours.
    Claire

www.bellabluebespoke.co.uk

Comment

How big is it? I wouldn't wear a pendant that is too big. I can't advise on fittings etc. I like the colours they work well together.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Yes, depends on how big it is, but you could make some type of Steampunk jewellery with it. If it's large it could be part of a buckle.

Comment

Nice look, it reminds me of the vintage things that are making a comeback now... what about a brooch/badge? (or is it too heavy? Or perhaps put it on a finding to make it into a nurse's fob watch type thing? It's really different and quirky
          How do you do it? (if you don't mind me asking!) x

Comment

Size is 18mm x 22mm, it's not heavy.
            Thanks for suggestions/comments so far xx
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

That is lovely and I think it would work well as a pendant, I too was thinking perhaps a bronze colour would work well
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I love it too! Would look great with Trinity Brass findings/pendant settings.

Mick
                Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

Yeah.. it seems best as pendant!!

Comment

Working...
                  X