MONOLITH I free standing sculpture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONOLITH I free standing sculpture

Exhibition piece. Sorry if image is to large~will try and post one or 2 others before next week.
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Excellent - you are really very talented you know!!!

Well done.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Lisa...pleased you like it Still alot for me to learn and always experimenting.

Think I may do mini Monoliths too.
      Debbie
      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Picture not big enough .....

How long does it take you and how much "control" do you have over the form?
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
          Picture not big enough .....

How long does it take you and how much "control" do you have over the form?

This piece goes through 3 firings = 3 days in total.

Control....about 80% which is why I love working with glass.
          The one that came out yesterday [PICTURED] is so different to this one and would love to replicate it again, but its the 20% that is in the lap of the gods.

This is 12 x 15 inches

picture taken also with different lighting
          Debbie
          www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Fabulous pieces Debbie - you are very imaginative & talented !
            Mel

Comment

Your work is simply stunning it really is, I love it. Was showing your website to hubby the other night and pointing out bits I would like if he ever felt in a generous mood, LOL. If I ever have the money i would love to commission you to do a bath panel, how stunning that would be!!!!! Better keep doing the lottery i guess, we won £10 last week so could be on the right track!!!

You are very, very talented!!
              Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sommerwood View Post
                Your work is simply stunning it really is, I love it. Was showing your website to hubby the other night and pointing out bits I would like if he ever felt in a generous mood, LOL. If I ever have the money i would love to commission you to do a bath panel, how stunning that would be!!!!! Better keep doing the lottery i guess, we won £10 last week so could be on the right track!!!

You are very, very talented!!
                Aww. what a lovely post, thank you. Think im blushing here...find it a bit embarrassing when people talk about my work...but I do love to show what I do and make people happy when they buy my work...To me, making people happy and them enjoying my work is what it is all about.

Bath panel!....well that would be different...would be nice lit up too Good luck with the lottery, you have had more luck than me...never wona tenner lol

As a note, I always give a good price to anyone on here or friends etc.....

Again, thank you for your sweet comments. It's what we are all about on here supporting each other.
                Debbie
                www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Your pieces are simply GORGEOUS! How much do you sell them for?

Leona
                  Teaching Art & Craft to Adults & Children for over 12 years
                  http://www.artistsresource.co.uk

FREE Live Art Tutorials - Wednesdays 7pm - HERE: Youtube
                  Join our Online Art Academy

Comment

Zebra

I love the piece with the different lighting, it gives it a bronze highlight, the photo of it would look fantastic blown up and framed (i mean enlarged not literally blown up......)
                    Annette

Comment

Originally posted by artistsresource View Post
                      Your pieces are simply GORGEOUS! How much do you sell them for?

Leona
                      Thank you~Depends which one you are referring too?
                      Debbie
                      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Annette View Post
                        Zebra

I love the piece with the different lighting, it gives it a bronze highlight, the photo of it would look fantastic blown up and framed (i mean enlarged not literally blown up......)
                        Hi Annette,

Thank you ~ I love photography and glass is a challenge to photograph but I too enjoy the results.

A few people have mentioned about photographs of my work...maybe I should do some limited edition prints?

Blown up..lol only had one piece blown in the kiln so far!

Have a good day and hope the sun is with you too
                        Debbie
                        www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X