Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findings

Can anyone here please help me find some findings?

I am looking for a supplier of 'hidden' bails to glue on the back of my fused glass pendants. They would just need to be a flat disc, with a loop in the middle. Silver would be good, but actually anything would be OK!

I have seen some on ready-made pendants (some fab Spanish acrylic ones in a local jewellery shop), but haven't been able to get just the findings. Have searched dozens of online craft/jewellers/bead/findings suppliers until my eyes have gone funny, and also visited all my local craft/bead shops but nothing to be found.

Help please!

Try: www.warmglass.co.uk

Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks - I do already use Warm Glass for regular pendant bails, but the sort I'm after are the ones that would be completely hidden behind the middle of the pendant - Just a flat disc with a loop - a bit like a very small metal button (ooh, that's a thought, where can I look for button findings?!)
      Sooooooo frustrating to have seen exactly what I need, but not to be able to buy them anywhere!

Michelle

Comment

Hurray! - For anyone else who wants to make pendants with hidden bails- I managed to answer my own question by trying to describe what I wanted to Katian_Krafts.(!)

Searched for 'button backs' on Ebay and hey presto, found exactly what I was looking for!

Comment

Working...
        X