WANTED - Really special wine glass !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Really special wine glass !

It's my friends 40th birthday coming up and I would like to get her a really special large wine glass - just one, for her to indulge at the end of a hard day.

Any out there? Or do you know of any websites I can look at?

Thanks
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Originally posted by littlesnuggler View Post
    It's my friends 40th birthday coming up and I would like to get her a really special large wine glass - just one, for her to indulge at the end of a hard day.

Any out there? Or do you know of any websites I can look at?

Thanks
    I don't know if your just looking for something classy and nice or something a bit different..But I do know there is a wine glass you can get the takes a WHOLE bottle of wine!! HIC*...I will have a look to see if I can see who sells them.

Ps.I do engraving & glass painting as well as my fused glass, so if you wanted something put on im offering my services.

Hope this helps.
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Originally posted by zebra View Post
      I do know there is a wine glass you can get the takes a WHOLE bottle of wine!! HIC

Why not just use a super long straw! lol
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Like the straw idea! Really looking for something a bit different. Will have a look at your site again Zebra, still in the 'thinking of ideas' stage at the moment.
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

The glasses that take a whole bottle of wine usually come out at Christmas time, you get them in places like Tesco in the gift section.
          I have one but it came as a set of two with a bottle of wine in a box (silly really needed two bottles!!) i think that came from somewhere like Debenhams, but again that was Christmas.
          To be quite honest they are a bit gimicky and not very nice to drink out of!!
          http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X