Blank lamp shades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank lamp shades

Hi all , anyone got any ideas where i can get blank plastic lamp shades from ,I fancy having a go at recreating a Tiffany style of shade, you see.Do-It-All by me did them about 6 years ago (had a craft section) but stopped it and they had the shades then , but have been unable to find them anywhere else!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Thanks for any help
    Brownie

Ebay

Hi have you tried ebay, I swear by ebay for everything!

Jo

Comment

Have you tried Ikea?
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Plaid and Gallery glass used to do a kit with one in but I can't find it now.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Have you tried the supermarkets? I noticed Asda have some. As Auntynet mentioned Ikea, they have lots of plastic.
          Sarah

Comment

Many thanks for your input folks, I have been looking at Ikea , but i get side tracked by their hotdogs(mmmmmmmm.....Hotdogs) Sorry ,went into Homer mode then.Havent seen anything as yet that i like the shape of.I might have a word with the guy who cuts and supplies my acrylic blanks ,,,,, see what he can come up with( should be good for a laugh

Comment

I FOUND THEM unfortunatly in the US http://factorydirectcraft.com/catalo...oducts_id=7571
              Aparently PLAID have discontinued this item and the above link bought the remaing stock said once gone thats it.
              Last edited by goldy1; 09-01-2009, 01:19 PM.
              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Lamps

Hi Jo

Check out this site for Tiffany lamps tracysworkshop com they have got all the patterns and moulds for making good luck

Mac

greatpanes

Comment

Working...
                X