Full of ADMIRATION for all LAMPWORKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of ADMIRATION for all LAMPWORKERS

Did a class yesterday at Cheshire college so now l'm full of admiration for all you lampworkers....was fun but l wont be doing it agin lol......lol

Ours efforts on shropshire scrapper blog
    Phil did far better than me and says he would like to do more....
    I hated the way the glass changed colour and that you couldn't see what you had till they were cool and then after making a nice bead it shattered!!!

Think you Lampworkers deserve every penny you get for your craft...next time l buy an expensive bead l will understand a lot more...and will appreciate these tiny works of art far more
    http://8thofthe8thofthe8th.blogspot.com/ new for 2012

http://shroshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/ 2009-2011

i undertand what you mean but that is just the charm lies in it. it is a prolonged expectation and happiness. maybe sometimes deepen your sadness and regret, but remember, nothing is perfect. it is not only you own the bead but also the beads own you, and if you change to lampworking, you will know more about what "favorite" mean.
    If one is not a gardener, then one does not have a gardening website to promote.

Comment

Glad to hear you got your class sorted! I haven't been put off & still want to have a go. I think you're being too hard on yourself, they look pretty good for a first attempt!
      www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
      www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
      Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
      Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

My first lapmpwork bead looked like a blue dog poo but thankfully I have improved.
        I know what you mean about the colours in the flame. I love playing with melting glass, bit of a pyromaniac at heart I think LOL.
        Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
        I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Working...
        X