Peel paints/normal paints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peel paints/normal paints?

Hi everyone, I am very new to glass painting. A few days ago I found some peel and stick glass paints and had a go, totally loved it! I want to attempt to make a nice glass design for a friends birthday but I am very confused about all the sorts of paints. I basically want to do the design on plastic so she can peel it off and stick it onto her window. Which paints would be best for this? I have searched in the internet and have just got more and more confused.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi
    I have used various brands of peel and stick paints in the past. I usually put design inside a polypocket(plastic A4 for protecting paper in files) and copy on top with window glass paints. When dry it is easy to peel off design to place on a window. Hope this is of some use. Please contact me if can be of anymore help. Glad you have been enjoying this new interest!
    Best Wishes,
    Tina

Comment

This isn't really my area, but to the forum LaFink!
      Love LittleGems x
      http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

I cant help but aboard anyway. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

I always liked Gallery Glass Pipe and Peel paints but they have become remarkably difficult to get hold of... I did get some off ebay but the were VERY old and had lost some of their colour.

Anitas did a pipe and peel which was good but I seem to be having a problem getting hold of that as well at the moment. Rainbow Glass do some (Alan and Barrys CRafts) but I find these just slightly harder to peel off the plastic than other P&P paints.

Hope this helps
          Craftville: Free Craft Downloads
          No Membership just visit & Browse
          Craftville.com

Comment

Working...
          X