X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass fusing workshop in east london

Hi everyone

this is my first post!

I think according to the rules I can advertise a workshop here - please do let me know if im breaking any rules.

Im running a glass fusing workshop in east london (near mile end/victoria park) on sat 31st August from 10-1

I currently have 6 more slots available for this course, if anyone is interested? im running it at a reduced price of £50 for the 3 hour workshop

here is all the info:

Fused Glass Workshop 31st August 10-1pm - £50

The 3 hr informal workshop will teach you the basics of glass fusing how to cut glass and make patterns with opaque and translucent glass. You will design and make your own set of 4 10x10cm glass coasters or a single larger glass artwork. I have a range of coloured sheet glass to use, as well ground glass, powders, and stringers. There is so much to explore in glass, and you’ll be fuelled by complimentary teas, coffee and biscuits to keep your energy up!

I am running these every month so check out additional dates via OBBY. NB This is the last week at £50. Cost of glass has meant I've had to add a tenner to the next sessions.

Workshop are at Chisenhale Art Place. A glorious studio that backs onto Hereford canal and Victoria Park, London E2

Click here for BOOKINGS. - If you have any questions please get in touch via [email protected]

BOOKINGS can be made on the obby website:

https://obby.co.uk/classes/crafts/other-crafts-classes/fused-glass-coasters-1552999344?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=M8Y7geG sfRPWuGfN6&utm_content=EqTsJovRxwDKBmeoC

"I had a great experience in Nadine's workshop. She's very creative, knowledgeable and helpful. Working with glass was completely new to me and I learned a lot. The studio and its location are quite lovely as well.’’

lots of pics on the website

please please please message me with any questions, would love to meet some more glass enthusiasts!

​​​​​​​Nadine
Working...
X