Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Designer Software needed

Hi there

I was wondering if you would be able to help me, I am busy putting together a selection of papers, envelopes, boxes etc etc to be used on a cd. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who creates these programs so that I can upload my papers which the user could then use to create envelopes, borders, boxed with the click of the mouse. At the moment I am feeling very frustrated as all the joy of designing is taken away by the monotony of having to cut & paste though photoshop elements which is taking so long, specially when it starts getting into the 100's! (sigh)

I have seen some of these cd's which have this software - albiet in varying formats but how wonderful that at least the designers can do what they do best and thats design!!!

I have searched the internet high and low and not found anything, I am just hoping that someone out there can help. I may well be looking in the wrong direction.

Thank you

Bridget

Erm. I don't really know about this sort of thing, but I know quite a few people on here will be able to help you out soon...
    Good Luck!
    Caz
    x

Comment

I think Anice from Funkyhand does this kind of thing. Maybe PM her so see if she can help.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
        I think Anice from Funkyhand does this kind of thing. Maybe PM her so see if she can help.

Cheers.

Lisa

Yeah, she's probably the best person to ask about this, PMing her is a good idea!
        Caz
        x

Comment

Thank you so much I will PM her right away

Ta

Bridget

Comment

Working...
          X