Feedback please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback please?

Can I have some feedback on some images I have posted on Flickr?

I..
    www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

I think they look lovely, I especially like how the glasses have come out for some reason

(bear in mind I'm a photography ninkompoop though so I just like what I like, cant back it up with any technical whys or wherefores, I can just about find the little macro button on my point n shoot camera cos it looks like a flower )

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Not too sure about getting feedback on copyrighted images.

Comment

Feedback

Hi Beadsage,

In the commercial world all the images I shoot are mine and the owners, as they have paid for the right to use them. I can use them but I can’t sell them on again. I add the copyright to all my images out of respect for the client. Please feel free to comment – you have my permission.

I..

Comment

Nevertheless, they are copyrighted images. Comment as much as you like - it doesn't take away the client's name from the image. I'm an artist - I'm touchy about copyright.

Comment

Copyright

I am puzzled about this, is this an infringment of copyright? I have sold many pieces of jewellery and paintings over the years, would this mean I could not show photographs of them to my friends?
            Chris W.
            x
            Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

This is public viewing, not to friends. There are a million pages written on copyright, and none of 'em mean squat because they are all translated differently, that's why artists know so much about copyright. Copyright ownership passes to the client upon receipt of purchase fee, unless otherwise specified BTW.

Comment

Lovely photos!

I have many similar to these that I have taken, certain items are easier to photograph than others!

K x
                I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
                www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

Not suprising

It sounds as though you have had some bad experiences being ripped off Beadsage, if so I am sorry that is the case, I have also encountered this sort of thing in the past where my designs have been slightly modified and copied, I have got around this by coming up with new ideas continuously so it is a bit of a spur to be creative. Your work is of a very high standard so naturally people will be taking the lead from you.
                  Ian says he has permisson to use his images for non-profit within his portfolio, I don't think he can be infringing copyright. His posts are very helpful and my photography has improved as he sets a challenge.
                  Chris W.
                  x
                  Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

For Beadservice

Hi Debbie,

Glass can be a challenge and those fine glasses you looked at had to be thought about quite a bit. The solution wasn’t as horrendous as you might think and most of the work was done on the camera rather than in photoshop which is really the best way for good images. You can photograph absolutely anything – the solution may take a little time to work out though.

I..

Comment

Glass and silver

Is any one interested in photographing glass or silver?

I..

Comment

Working...
                      X