Glenville Hughes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenville Hughes.

For those of you that 'knew' the flamboyant Glenville I only found out today that he had passed away in October. We were passing Tiverton and I said to Pete I hadn't seen any postings from Glenville for ages and I hoped he was ok. Went onto his timeline to find that he had passed on the 10th October.

Only met him the once when he drove up to see me and buy a load of fabric from me when I was having a clear out about 8 or 9 years ago. He told me quite a bit about his life some of which was quite tragic but he never once implied poor me. There was something about him that made me instantly like him for all his non conformity. A gentle soul.

Where ever you are dear boy, sock it to 'em.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thank you for passing on the sad information, Mo.

Glenville was most definitely a non-conformist of the first degree, but I always liked to read his posts.

RIP Glenville.

Linda

Comment

That is so sad Mo, he made some wonderful creations and will be missed for his style.

Comment

What sad news, he was a top bloke, He couldn’t care less and that was what I liked about him.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
        X