Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alternatives to rub off image transfer on wood...is there a sticky fabric or similar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternatives to rub off image transfer on wood...is there a sticky fabric or similar?

I've been making some wood signs which I've been doing through image transfer using laser prints then applying the print to the image transfer forumla and after it sets rub off the excess paper. The problem is the whole sign has become time consuming as I have to prime then paint the mdf and finally go through the image transfer process and the end selling price doesn't really work but I can't price any higher.

I've see a few things around whereby it looks like a sticky adhesive fabric sheet or similar and want to try applying this to see how it comes out.

I've attached a link to an item on etsy that appears to use something similar. Can anyone suggest what is used or something that could work on wood and looks reasonably professional.

any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/477559110/godparent-picture-frames-photo-blocks?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&g a_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=godfather%20ph oto%20frame&ref=sr_gallery-1-44

Working...
X