Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Char's Daily Diary: Week commencing 19/03/18

Monday 19 March:

On Friday, I ordered some new photos to make more posters. (at least 30) I'm still waiting on the photos but for now, I'll be thinking up new jokes. This poster was re-made with a customer's photo, so I've got my photo to make up a new poster and joke for.
    I've made up a joke for my photo, plus 9 birthday jokes. Feeling slightly giggly now
    Attached Files

Tuesday 20 March

It's been a really good day. I got a 5 star review for the attached poster:

Love my poster !!! Thank you so much . Thank you so much for the letter you sent with my poster really enjoyed reading it and seeing how much work you put into your posters is amazing. Keep up the awesome work. Highly recommend

Also, my 9 motivational jokes are finished. Plus, my order has been shipped, so now I can't wait to recieve my photos 😊😍
    Attached Files

Comment

Wednesday 21 March 18

Well, that's all 28 jokes thought up and written. Hoping to get my photos between now and Monday, then I can start making plans for new poster making Also, 😍 I have 8 items left in my shop before I add new ones. I have a new favourite; as my old one got sold at a car boot 😁
      Attached Files

Comment

Friday 23 March

They're here! My photos arrived yesterday. And I've made plans to start making my new posters on Tuesday
        Attached Files

Comment

Sunday 25 March

It was really quiet at today's car boot, with no sales. BUT a lady showed interest in the reason why I do it. And even though she didn't get that my items are supposed to be funny, she thought it was good, and dropped some change in my tub. Plus someone thought this poster was quite funny and dropped some change in my tub. Altogether, I made £2.35. So no sales, but still a pretty good day 😍

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X