new member looking for some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member looking for some advice

hi all new to the forum and just started to make wax melts i have made 2 batches and they worked out great but the 3rd one came out with frost like coloring on them any one had this problem thanks

Welcome to the forum Scotty.

We have a member who is familiar with using wax (not me) and he might be able to offer you some assistance, but please be patient as generally speaking we all have other lives to lead and don't spend all our time joined up to the rest of the world.

Linda

Comment

I have had batches of melts that come out with a frosting on them. This has been due to the mould not being properly cleaned.
      Removing all the residue from previous batches can be difficult if using paraffin wax, but will result in a more appealing product.

I hope that is of some help to you.

Smeg.

Comment

1971shirt.jpg

Dear All
        I'd be grateful if someone could identify this men's shirt fabric (UK, 1971 or 1972). I'd love to know who the manufacturer was. Sorry but this is the best quality I can get. It's a still from a 70s tv programme (John Birger's Ways of Seeing).

Thanks in advance,

Vicky
        Last edited by VickyWatson; 09-03-2018, 04:13 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a photo

Comment

Working...
        X