Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Working On?

Hi guys!

I thought I'd start up a new conversation here and see what lovely crafts you folks are all working on. I'll start.

I'm currently finishing a popup card that's camping themed. This was a request of a friend of mines who needed a card and knew I made them. She paid for it and is expecting it soon, luckily for her she'll have it by the end of the day. :P

Here's what it looks like!

That is really cute, I love it. Working on a necklace at the moment made with bugle beads but no pics I'm afraid, hopefully I can do some tomorrow.

Comment

Love the card. I will be colouring snowmen and mushrooms tonight for our last event for the year this weekend.Snowmen 003.jpg

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I’m a paper cutter so always got two or three on the mat rolling over.

Dave.

Comment

Making bread and butter items for our last show. Puzzles, pin bowls, hair sticks, mushroom keyrings, tops and if i have tim some more pewter pen holders and desk top pieces.

hairsticks.jpgexec tops (2).JPGmagnetic pin bowls (3).jpgoffice set.jpgmushroom keyrings .jpgPuzzle Toy 4.JPG

Pete
          Last edited by bodrighy; 22-11-2017, 10:30 PM.
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Bugle Long Necklace.jpgLong Strand Necklace.jpgtwister ring.jpg

Got the pics of the Gold necklace I was working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Indivijewelistic View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]46611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46613[/ATTACH]

Got the pics of the Gold necklace I was working on.
              My goodness, what a lot of work! And very efffective - not my style, but I can see that many people would love it. Well done

Linda

Comment

I'm thinking about making handmade jewelry

Comment

Currently I'm working on an art project including three pieces: home, tree, family. It will be a present for my parents.
                  Never give up. Better finished than perfect.
                  my personal blog with sewing machines for leather reviews

Comment

I'm Currently working on an papercraft model for some building, cause ill use this to presentate my project to my audience client at my office asap, im sorry i cant uploade my project, cause i too shy
                    Konsultan Arsitek Indonesia berskala nasional UNA

Comment

Very nice works! I'm now thinking to make some original jewelry, but I don't have ideas..

Comment

My job is easier. I deal with the resale of furniture.[MOD EDIT]. I can not say that I do something very important and benefit society, but the company is good and everything suits me
                        Last edited by 3dDave; 26-03-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I'm engraving wood with images of customers currently. I'm testing out ways to make them a bit more fun and fancy to look at by adding colour into the engraved parts.

IMG_20190210_125100_848.jpg
                          The more you use, the more you have. I have too much scrapbook paper... said no one ever!

Jamie and Steve

www.etsy.com/shop/JandSCraftsuk

Comment

I'm currently working on a paint by numbers of a colorful cat!
                            WhatsApp Image 2018-11-02 at 05.23.21 (5).jpg

Comment

That looks so nice. That is such a good business.
                              Last edited by 3dDave; 17-06-2019, 09:13 PM. Reason: Please do not put ad links in posts, they will be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                              X