Odd request - Please Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd request - Please Advise

Does anyone know of any material i can get for car stickers - to make one i mean.

I'll explain; I got given a regular sticker for a shark dive i did whilst on holiday last year and would like to put it in my car - without ruining it.

If anyone knows of any material that i can use for this i'd be greatful - though i fear i'm attemting the impossible.

Thanks

depending on size of the sticker what about a tax disc holder?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Sorry - 21 cm x 7 cm (roughly 8ins x 2 1/2)

Comment

How about putting it through a laminator?
        Av xx
        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

I'm not sure that'd stick to the back window.
          I think i need that flppy material, but a plain strip - anyone know what its called??

Comment

Is it Vinyl your talking about? The actual stuff they use to make the stickers out of?

Cheers.

Lisa
            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Yeah the stuff they use for other stickers. I don't know what material. Quite possibly vynal... I feel like a numpty

Comment

Buy a sheet of Magnit.The kind that you put on fridge magnits. You can buy magnit in large sheets.If you don't want to use the sticker you have make a copy of it,lamanate it and then use the 3m spray glue to place the copy to the magnit. In the states we use the magnit stickers a lot more than the sitckone ones now.
                Shabby Neesey

Comment

I like that idea... but i was more wondering about it showing out the window from inside the car. A strip of clear material that'll stick to the window.

Comment

I definietely think that it is vinyl you are talking about as this can be stuck to the inside of the car window (as long as you remember to reverse the image). Vinyl is generally cut out and put onto backing paper to be mounted onto the window.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X