Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftjuice - I just don't get it!

Hi everyone,

This is going to probably sound really stoopid but I have of late been rejecting all this new technological stuff but I'm obviously going to have to get over that because I'm trying to get on as many crafty websites as poss.

But HOW HOW HOW does Craftjuice work? It seems simple enough, I load stuff on and it kind of gets voted on by others right? As the more votes the higher up in the charts - that I get.

but when I tried to load my stuff on i couldn't do the bit where it asks for a url and...well thats the first bit and I was just a touch confused. Tried using the help thingy and that didn't help so they shouldn't call it that!

Anyways, if anyone can give me some nice simple advice on how to get my stuff on there, it would be much appreciated!

Thanking you!
    Yvonne
    x
    Yvonne
    x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
    My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Don't panic. I can't help as I've only loaded a couple of items up and without any trouble (so far) but do hang on in there, as I'm sure a Craftjuice pro' will be along to help you out soon!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Originally posted by mymiyel View Post

but when I tried to load my stuff on i couldn't do the bit where it asks for a url and...well thats the first bit and I was just a touch confused. Tried using the help thingy and that didn't help so they shouldn't call it that!

x
      Lets start with this bit first! You have to take your image from another website. (as you can't upload from your computer)

So if I want to upload I take the url code from either my blog post, flickr or etsy.

Once you have the url the image will appear at the next stage.
      hth?
      I've probably not explained that very well?
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

tiptops post here explains it a bit better post11

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...ht=craft+juice
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

Hehehehe!! I sound quite good on that post too (its on the second page in case you are wondering!)

If you have your pics on flickr make sure you click on the actual picture so that the true url comes up at the top of your toolbar otherwise you can't get the right pic on your craft juice item.

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X