• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunbatheintheshade
    replied
    New Entry From Tip Top!

Hi Tip Top...
    Thanks for your tutorial - have a look...
    The card is gorgeous and looks great, I have put a link on there to your site and one back to crafts forum too!
    Hope its ok and your happy with it, thanks for sending me the info!

Ill send you a PM too

thanks again heaps tip top....

rach

Leave a comment:

• sunbatheintheshade
    replied
    hey hey,

nothing yet - thanks for being patient though, the venue i wanted isnt right and wont let us have th keys till 2pm...so trying for another...sorry for the delay. but so far had loads of interest so really want the venue to be right then the day will be a success for us all(hopefully)

speak soon...

rach

Leave a comment:

• Focus on Life
    replied
    ...ooh, while you're here Rach, anymore news on your April fair just yet?

Was gonna PM you lovey but just noticed you're forumming!

Cheers
    Shaz x

Leave a comment:

• sunbatheintheshade
    replied
    thanks tip top - have sent you a PM!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tip Top
    replied
    Yeah!!!

I could do a pin wheel card (made my first one yesterday and it turned out rather well!)

Would that be ok? You'd have to wait till I get time off work again as its usually too dark to take photos - I think I'm off just after Mothers Day if this is ok?

PM me etc!!

Leave a comment:

• sunbatheintheshade
    replied
    Just to show you how it could look i have added my biog and a couple of links back to my site from the article that i have written.
    here are two of them
    article one, article two
    Your article doesnt have to be on making cards, it can be on anything - how to make a jewellery piece, a candle, a handbag, a photograph you have taken, etc etc....

Rach

Leave a comment:

• sunbatheintheshade
    started a topic Any one interested??

Any one interested??

hi everyone,

On my website I currently have a section where I have been writing tutorials on how I make my handmade things, materials you need etc etc etc...
    what i was thinking is that if anyone would like to write a short tutorial on how you make your handmade stuff, I can then put this on my website with a discription/biog about yourself and a couple of links back to your site.(some Images included too)

These pages are being viewed quite alot on my site so quite a few people would see your article and your links.

If any one is interested give me a shout my email is [email protected] or just send me a PM.

thanks

rach

Working...
X