Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have Google adsense on their websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have Google adsense on their websites?

Just wondered if anyone has this, whether is looks unprofessional on a website and whether it actually makes any money??

I have it on my blogs. i wouldn't dream of putting it on to my main web sites though as I feel it looks cheap. On the forum, blogs and other places where it's general then fine.
    As far as making money goes I have had it on my blogs for several weeks now and I've made the grand total of $1.03 note that's dollars!
    The thing I had to do to start with was to weed out the competitor adds. That was especially awkward on my crystal velvetwedding blog. There were just so many of them. I think you can get rid of 200.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Its make money yes..

You need a lot of traffic..

And in my opinion it should never be on any site trying to sell due to your competitors advertising on it ..

If the model of the business is revenue from advertising like here then you can ad it.. If your selling i'd keep away..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

I think they will only pay you when you get to $100 as well, so unless you are getting really significant numbers of visitors to your site you might be waiting a while to get any funds! You have to remember also that only a really small percentage of the people that go to your site will click on the ads and generate you any money.

hope that helps!

Comment

I'm very good coz when I go off the forum I go via an add!!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Spot on..

$100 is the minium...

You need a lot of traffic

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
            (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

going via an ad is a good idea
              Last edited by AlexandraB; 22-02-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I had it on my site when i first did it but I took it off because I thought it looked unprofessional.
                Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

I've recommended it before but I'd go with Amazon. If you're site provides information etc you might not need the massive amount of traffic to generate income as the traffic there will be fairly targeted.
                  I've not made masses on my blog with it but I've had it on for about a fortnight and made about a tenner.My traffic isn't amazing so I think It's well worth it in terms of conversion rates....especially as it allows you to directly link the products in amazon that I'm talking about anyway.
                  Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
                  Dichroic Glass Tutorials
                  Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

I've got adsense on one of my other websites. I've had it on for several months now. I get anwhere from 1500 - 2800 visitors a month and have so far made $79 from it. Wahoo!!... Another $21 until payout

I don't use adsense on my Chloe's Designs jewellery website. One of the reasons is that I didn't want google banners that will take visitors away from my site.
                    Chloe's Designs
                    Bead & Findings Shop
                    Ebay Shop

Comment

Hi,
                      I have Adsence on my website.
                      I havent had any problems and have had my first payout !!!!

You can customise adsence for what sort of ads you want to appear and im sure you can specify certain wesbites that you dont want to appear (like your competitors). I havent done that yet, but will be doing it.

Lols
                      Rhinestones, Feathers & Lace - www.blubelles.com

Comment

Working...
                      X