2nd Dress I want to trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Dress I want to trim

As many of you know I have started Drag, I need some ideas for a 2nd Dress on how to trim, I want to add something to the Left Hip such as a flower or a bow or something and then the same something to the right shoulder, just i don't know what.... HELP!!!

Thanks (below is the dress from M&S)

2015-02-08 17.04.35.jpg Dress.jpg
    Last edited by G.SDesigns; 27-02-2015, 08:52 PM.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/g.sdesignscrafts Email: [email protected]
    "A world without hats would be a very boring world indeed" Gavin Spence (me)

Now that one I wouldn't mess with. It has clean lines and elegance or its own. you just need a necklace and earrings, shoes and a clutch bag to set it off. i'd suggest a contrasting colour. Red? depends on your colouring...

Comment

Is it an open kick panel at the front?
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Its really hard to see the pic (it won't enlarge) and I couldn't locate it on any MS webpages, but generally this style of dress is not enhanced by the addition of bling...that said if there is an open kick panel that might be a reasonable place to add a blingy feature, otherwise I would use amazing jewellery - earrings in particular and maybe some kind of stunning head wear - and you'd the expert on that part of course

Comment

This is actualy a nice dress. I would defo add statement jewellery, more colour, perhaps shiny shoes and clutch. Shawl or fake fur.
          What about hair style???
          https://www.facebook.com/DDesignsSoutacheJewellery

Comment

Originally posted by Christa View Post
            Its really hard to see the pic (it won't enlarge) and I couldn't locate it on any MS webpages, but generally this style of dress is not enhanced by the addition of bling...that said if there is an open kick panel that might be a reasonable place to add a blingy feature, otherwise I would use amazing jewellery - earrings in particular and maybe some kind of stunning head wear - and you'd the expert on that part of course
            Thats the way I was thinking Christa
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Added a bigger pic, the dress is all inclosed at bottom, its a kinda elastane cotton blend as some stretch to it, I was thinking of something like Bianca Del Rio is wearing here not same but similar
              Facebook: www.facebook.com/g.sdesignscrafts Email: [email protected]
              "A world without hats would be a very boring world indeed" Gavin Spence (me)

Comment

Working...
              X