Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doe's anyone know where I can get Stamp Board

Hi

I have seen a demonstration today by somebody rubber stamping on what she called 'Stamp Board', I have searched on google and nothing seems to come up, does anyone know it's proper name or where I might be able to get some as I would like to make my own tiles.
    Thanks
    Unicorn Crafter
    Mad about Crafting

I've not long since got two packs of mixed stampbord (not a mistype) and ordered mine through Create & Craft after watching a demo on TV - but their direct website is just Stampbord.com and there's another called Stampscapes.com for project ideas

....its lovely stuff, I used a piece just today in my first Memory Box! Spooky

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

thanks for that.
      I thought I was going mad and that I mad imagined it.
      Did you emboss on it to make it shiny, if not it looks amazing. Extra thick embossing powder and triple embossed gives a glossy (almost tile like)
      Again thanks
      XX
      Unicorn Crafter
      Mad about Crafting

Comment

I didnt emboss the piece I used today, just did some direct to bord inking with 3 different coloured ink pads then glued my little photo to it...but yes I've seen the triple embossing on it before & its lovely... but my very favourite demo I've seen using Stampbord was where they inked it up in different colours, then stamped a lovely image onto it using black embossing powder then used crystal-lacquer pens to make parts of it look like jewels. You can even sand it to give it an antiqued look too, its cool

I have yet to do much experimenting with it but, from the demos I've seen, it can give some really stunning effects - enjoy it when you get it!

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Thanks
          I've jsut found it on Graphicus it seems a little expensive for an assorted pack so i will have to save my pennies.
          Happy experimenting
          XX
          Unicorn Crafter
          Mad about Crafting

Comment

Hi, I sell stampboard assorted pack £8.99 p&p free. Its not on the website yet it's in my shop but I will put it on if you are interested.

Heather
            www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
            for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
            www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
            craftyaddicts blog site
            www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
            My personal blog
            http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Working...
            X