Berisford Ribbons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berisford Ribbons

I just recently bought some Berisford ribbons from a supplier and when they arrived they were branded as "HABICO". Does anyone know if they are the same product, I like to stick to Berisfords as i have a swatch board and don;t want to start messing around with lots of other makes. Maybe it's just another brand name they use???

Thanks

Could that be the wholesaler or something? Was just thinking it sounded like Habby (dashery!) Co (mpany).
    I used to work in a craft shop and I seem to remember that there are very few ribbon manufacturers these days. In fact, aren't most ribbons made in Ireland or the States? (but that's by the bye). I would have thought your ribbons would be Berisfords - have you checked them against your chart for quality and colour?
    My craft blog - updated most weekdays
    BeautifulThings

Comment

Yep Habico are a wholesaler and do a lot of ribbons. If you google them you'll find their website with contact details - it could be worth emailing them to ask if the ribbons are Berisford or not. Alternatively you could contact your supplier and ask them - I'm used to getting odd enquiries from customers that I have to check out with wholesalers and actually enjoy finding out so I'm sure they'll be haqppy to help (or certainly should be).
      Last edited by nattynetty; 13-02-2008, 03:19 PM.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
      X