Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Sale

Hi,

My grandmother is an expeirenced and avid crafter, mainly card making. Unfotunatley she has soooo much stuff that she is running out of room to keep it all, plus my family live with her and my family is also growing!!, most of it is brand new and never been used, so she is trying to sell alot of her things, and she has ALOT!!!!

If anyone is interested in buying some of her items, then please contact me via my email addressMOD EDIT - NICE TRY! and you are more than welcome to come and view the items.

She has everything you could possibly need!!!!

Many Thanks

Louise
    Last edited by Peter; 06-02-2008, 09:58 PM.

Hi Louise.

Can you give us a rough idea of where you/she lives and the kind of thing she's selling. Just a vague idea would save you receiving loads and loads of emails all asking the same thing!!! lol

http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

This is an example of modern ****ming...................not even very good, how much room does your granny need to keep cards? Next time try saying she had to move into an old folks home and they wouldn't let her take her lorry load of cards with her!

Comment

Yay ... Peter and his elbow are back!!
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Peter - you'll be amazed at how much stuff a card maker can have i'm outgrowing my house and thats just my personal stuff
          ......................'hello............crafters anonnimous.....................i think i have a problem'
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Ah............but if you were a granny you'd have been more organised.

Comment

lol.........you cheeky moo . I am organised - just go see the pics of the storage i've got in storage problems thread
              Emma
              Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
              Sassy Crafts Blog
              My Blog

Comment

Working...
              X