Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for shops to include in my blog

Hello Everyone,

I have just started a blog with the purpose of showcasing handmade shops as well as the people & story behind them. I don't want it to be another blog that just shows pretty pictures (though that will be part of it) as I strongly believe that part of the allure of handmade is the fact it is so personal. The intention is to provide a interesting mix of interviews with sellers, curated gift lists and blog hops.

The reason I am telling you this is that I am looking for volunteers to take part and be interviewed and/or would like to take part in the gift lists & blog hops.

I wish I could tell you that I had 2 million visitors a month and that being included on my blog would change your life but I can't (yet!) I literally started the blog today so there isn't much to see and it's a bit of a leap of faith on your part. I can tell you though that I have huge plans for my blog and am busy telling anyone and everyone that will listen all about it (and even those that won't) I guess we all have to start somewhere My blog can be found here of you want to take a look: http://www.thehandmadegift.net/

If you are interested please just reply to this post with a link to your shop and I will get back to you with more information.

Many thanks for reading and have a great evening!

Jo
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Hi Jo
    I've just popped over to your Blog, you have great taste. I have posted the first comment. Fingers crossed x
    www.beadtopia.co.uk
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadtopiaStudio

Comment

Thank you Jo. Your jewelry is really lovely and I especially love the page dedicated to how you make the beads! Would you be interested in being featured on my blog at all?
      www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Working...
      X