Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rat tail

Hi,
    (posted in jewellery as well but since I think it's used for lots of other things thought I'd post here too)

Anyone else having trouble finding any rat tail? I want browns/gold and have got some lovely stuff from K + J crafts but the gold one wasnt the same as the others (flatter etc.) so am trying to find another gold one (not necessarily shimmery). Any one know of any places to look?

thanks,
    beadyeyes

I get mine from Rainbow Silks (dot co dot uk). It is reasonably priced, too. However, I ordered 10m each of several colours, and one colour came in two pieces, so put in the comments box that you want it in one length! They aren't the quickest dispatchers, either, so allow about a week. On the positive side, their website has masses of stuff on it - there isn't a sweet lot they don't stock.
    Hope this helps!
    Kate xx
    My craft blog - updated most weekdays
    BeautifulThings

Comment

http://www.beadsales.co.uk/retail
      and pop in rat tail. There dosnt seem to be any golds though, but there is a brown.

Really lovely people on the end of the phone, okay shipping fee, and delivery is good except for when it is christmas and they are totally bogged down

I dont know if that helps
      Last edited by Sprinkles; 31-01-2008, 09:53 AM. Reason: made the link work
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Working...
      X