Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewellery now on site!

hey,

not been on for a while been made busy putting jewellery on my site and deciding the best ways to do it!
    have a look at my bangles and necklaces and let me know which you like best!

ta xxx
    Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Hello
    I like the red and black t bar necklace and the shell wrap bangle best and the prices are very low too.

Can I be a real pain in the backside and let you know that you have a spelling mistake on your 'fashion necklaces' page 'garenteed' should be guaranteed. I'm not picking on you but in my experience the slightest errors can put people off.

It's a nice site
    Angie
    Angie
    www.byangela.co.uk
    www.byangeladesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

spelling mistake...

thanks....have just changed it...i never was a very good speller!
      do you think i could take them more expensive then?

i thought to just give my self a boost i would put a sale on some...maybe not such a good idea???

thanks though - let me know if you see anymore spelling errors miss??

thanks

rach x
      Funky jewellery & Luxury handmade greetings cards www.sunbatheintheshade.com

Comment

lovely site, well set out and clear. Can see you put a lot into it. Like the cards. Good luck

Comment

miss hormonal

Sorry about my spell checking you the other day, I'm a nightmare with a red pen. I just read the post again and I sound like a right witch. I blame it on hormones, husband, kids and the strain of trying to work aswell.

Your site is great and so are your products. The prices are a difficult one, I wasn't being critical of low prices. I have been selling my jewellery for 2 years now and still find it hard to price some items. When I first started people told me it was too cheap, I think it is sometimes hard for crafters to put a price on what they make (well it is for me). I set a price, show my husband the costs etc and he tells me it's worth more so I increase the price and it sells.

Good luck with the site!
          Angie
          www.byangela.co.uk
          www.byangeladesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Your site looks really lovely, I wish you lots of sucess with it. Your card prices are very reasonable.

Best Wishes

Kim x
            www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/kimsmithcharmbracelets

Comment

Chocolate T-Drop

Hi there

Beautiful jewelry. I like the chocolate t-drop best, but the other products are great too.

The best of luck with you business.

Comment

I am pretty crazy about bangles. I got some nice collection of it that I brought on my vacation trip across Asia.
                I like the one wooden Zig-Zag bangle.

Anita "nita"
                contemporary rugs

Comment

Working...
                X