tuggle any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuggle any good?

Has anyone had success with Tuggle? I've done a search and nothing has come up relating to this subject so any thought welcome before I start spending!

I've had very limited success with Tuggle. I've been with them for almost a year and think I've had 3 sales in that time.

I know, however, that there are a few members on this forum that also sell through Tuggle and do quite well, so I'm sure they'll be able to fill you in.
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Unfortuetly I haven`t sold on anything on Tuggle (yet!) I`ve been with them a couple of months.

Saying that, I`ve only 3 or 4 things listed so I`m probably not trying hard enough!

Comment

Unfortunetly I haven`t sold any of my items on Tuggle (yet!) I`ve been with them a couple of months.

Saying that, I`ve only 3 or 4 things listed so I`m probably not trying hard enough!

Comment

Thanks JBJB will look at these threads. Seems just got to suck and see so to speak, there is is a lot on there but I don't think it's as bad as ETSY from what I can see, so thanks.

Comment

The thing with Tuggle is, is that it isn't cheap like ETSY. Have you seen Dawanda?
            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I've had quite a bit of success with ETSY in the past, just started listing there again too. I think a lot depends on what craft you do as now a lot more people are taking up some crafts so are more interested in buying supplies as apposed to finished items.
              Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
              Dichroic Glass Tutorials
              Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

I am also on tuggle to, i was really excited when they accepted me but i have only sold one thing since november. now there seem to be alot of people on there!! i agree i think you need alot of items. alot of my friends find it hard to search for my items on there to.

I'm struggling with etsy, i have a lot of hearts so far though!!!But no sales

dee x
                Dee x
                Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

what is dwanda? I shall go immediately and look!

Comment

simelar to etsy but eroup based. germany iI think
                    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Don't for get craftjuice hehehehe

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Dawanda is Germany based and the owners are quite helpful and friendly. You also have the option of listing in French and German although i would only recommend this if your language skills are any good. I have lots of comments about my lack of German knowledge - although any comments are good right??
                        As to Tuggle - I haven't made many sales through there at the moment but I have covered my joining fee so anything I make from now on is pure profit. They do work quite hard and I have seen them mentioned in Marie Claire twice and they are mentioned in other press too. Don't give up on them just yet!
                        Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                        My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                        My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I've had nothing from Dwanda, or Etsy although I haven't got much listed on either of these. I have had sales from Tuggle,enough to make back my fees, although not for a while, but I wouldn't write them off yet because since just before Christmas it has very much improved, its speedy and the home page keeps changing. I think it looks fresh and professional again. Just waiting for some sales, but January is a difficult month,so I wouldn't expect too much this month. Ebay is my savour and after a rest I am just about to list again on there, now pay days are coming.
                          Amanda
                          xx

Comment

Media, I'd not forget craftjuice if I could work the bloomin' thing out!

I've had a bit of success on etsy and it is very cheap, so I can't expect miracles.

I've got lotsa hearts on there, but only six sales, plus two just posted off this month.

I shall go and have a look at Dawanda ( Dwanda?) as my German ain't bad, and my French not too bad. Failing that, ther's always Babelfish.....
                            Primmers
                            www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                            X