Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - Jewelley making and supplies in Sheffield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Jewelley making and supplies in Sheffield?

Hello Crafters!

My name is Kirsty. I am in the process of trying to set out my own craft based business and I have started to write a blog about it. I have posted a link below if you want to follow my journey.

I love reading all your hints and tips.

If any one knows of any where in Sheffield that has craft clubs or Jewellery making courses I would love to hear about them.

Also, does anyone know of any good beading shops in Sheffield or York or Leeds??

Kirsty
    Last edited by beadsbydesign; 10-01-2008, 04:45 PM. Reason: you must not add links to your post until you have 25 posts. you can however put your blog link as your signature.

Bead shop in sheffield runs courses too. Run by a lovely lady called Celia.

www.jencel.co.uk

621 Ecclesall Rd
    Sheffield, S11 8PT
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

There's a big craft warehouse place on London Road called Whichcraft, they sell a lot of stuff. There is also Jencel but to be honest I find it really expensive and a bit sparce.

Leeds has a good shop called Yum Yum Beads in one of the arcades - I think it's county arcade. But again, really expensive. There is also Samuel Taylors at the back of House of Fraser - it's actually a haberdashery shop but they also sell lots of beads and buttons.

I buy most of my stuff online. It is a lot cheaper as you are buying a bunch rather than individual beads.

Have you considered buying in bulk? I would imagine that if you're starting a business you'd save a lot of money this way if you think you'd use the stuff. If that makes sense....

Hope this helps!
      Yvonne
      x
      Yvonne
      x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
      My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
        Bead shop in sheffield runs courses too. Run by a lovely lady called Celia.

www.jencel.co.uk

621 Ecclesall Rd
        Sheffield, S11 8PT
        I'll be doing workshops on March 1st and April 12th at Jencel.................and my 'Rivoli' and 'Cassandra' kits are available from her! ...................oh, come on.................it's not that often I get a big plug in!!

Comment

Working...
        X