Internet success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet success!

I've had a sudden Etsy rush over the last few weeks resulting in several orders winging their way across the waters to the good ol' U S of A. Lots of photo frames and coasters seem to be the flavour of the day.

Plus someone who'd seen my work on myspace passed on my details to a friend who is looking to commission a personalised frame for a special event... that'll be a big order if it all goes to plan.

Now it's time to get the crafts fairs rolling for 2008...

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Well done!!

My dad (Grandad) loved the keyring! Husband also (Darth Vader) - my brother gets his (the path one) this weekend as he worked away over Christmas.

Comment

Glad to hear that they went down well, Tip Top!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
        I've had a sudden Etsy rush over the last few weeks resulting in several orders winging their way across the waters to the good ol' U S of A. Lots of photo frames and coasters seem to be the flavour of the day.

Plus someone who'd seen my work on myspace passed on my details to a friend who is looking to commission a personalised frame for a special event... that'll be a big order if it all goes to plan.

Now it's time to get the crafts fairs rolling for 2008...

Si.
        Well done! I bet your chuffed
        Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

And you'll be getting more from me soon! That sign I said I would order ages ago - got the go ahead from Mr Swirl so I'll be contacting you soon!
          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

That`s good news.

I out some of my pillows on last night (I`m a Etsy newbie) but concerned that the prices are way higher than other American listings. THey sell here at that price so we`ll see!

Comment

Way to go Si - well done and lets hope its the start of a great year for your stuff !

Mel

Comment

Well done Si your stuff is gorgeous. My Mum loved her butterfly jewellery block

I haven't yet sold anything on Etsy, but its early days and i've not really got much on there! Must add that to my to do list for next week!!
                incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                ___

Comment

And that's a reminder for all the other people I should thank... all you Forum peops who placed Christmas orders with me! I'm hoping that this year continues in this way.

Swirly, just to let you know I have a rectangular pine plaque in stock at the moment which I can put to one side if you think it's the size you will be looking at. It measures 11 by 6 inches approx and has bevelled edges. It has a lovely soft grain and no knots. It's been sat there tempting me to burn it, the little minx...!

Si.
                  Wood Tattoos
                  Facebook
                  Flickr
                  Twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X