daughter is getting married and im looking for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daughter is getting married and im looking for

My daughter is getting married this year and is looking for the Chocolate Bar's that have the personalised labels. Have anyone you ever had them we have seen a few sites but she is like me and only wants to buy from one that she knows that someone else as from already so she know it will be ok. Or do you know of anyone that can do them.

She wants to put them in a little clear bag with some thing else so i thought about putting them in with some love hearts what do you think any better ideas then mine

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Ooo I can help here! I know a lovely person who does great chocolate!

Her website is:

http://www.bygem.co.uk/

I'm sure she will be able to help and I know of a few people who have had her chocolate and all say its lovely.

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

thank you off to take a look now

Comment

Personalised chocolate bars

I know of a company that makes chocolate bars, met them at an event & they can personalise the cover for weddings, they show one on their web site. I have a nut allergy & cannot eat most normal chocolate & so does the man who owns the company. Their chocolate is wonderful, real chocolate. For christmas I had a small box of their chocolates, all the centres chosen by me! delicious.
        Not sure if I can put their web site on, can I?

Clare

Comment

you could pm me the web site thats if you dont mind

Comment

Working...
          X