No announcement yet.

5 minute Market research, help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 minute Market research, help needed!

Hey,

I've recently had a questionaire made for me, and I was wondering if people could give me valuable market research, as I wan to direct my business in a different direction.

It takes about 5 minutes, and theres no typing involved at all!

Thanks!

Link is in my signature
    http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

done - good luck

Comment

Completed, and your products look really professional.

My youngest is always moaning that he can never fins any keyrings or door labels with his name on them when we are out anywhere, so that may be another option for you.

I work for the Forestry Commission and most of our Forest Parks have shops in them selling wooden items, it may be worth your while having a look at your local Commission site and see if there is an outlet there for you. They are especially busy at Christmas as that is when the real trees are sold.

Link to the site for England is below.

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/f...nsf/hp/England

Just a thought...good luck.

Rosemary

Comment

you also may think of doing plant tags on stakes that would raise the tag up so that they could be sean.I do my own painting the name on them for plants that are rare so people can see the name of the plant.
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

I've completed your survey - your site looks very professional, good luck
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

completed the survey, great website too
            Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
            I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

Done . Good luck with all your endeavours.

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Charlie

I've done yur survey.
                I like the site, and like the products. I also very much like the idea of using up waste wood so that it doesn't have to be otherwise disposed of! I recycle as much as I possibly can - eco-consciousness should span all generations.

I'm old enough to be your grandma, and am the daughter of a carpenter. I grew up with wood, as dad worked with wood all his life, firstly as his trade and then later as his hobby. He is now 77 and still very fond of woodwork. It's wonderful to see him still using the skills he acquired as an apprentice, even if his hands are a bit on the arthritic side now!

It's also lovely to see that the love of wood and the skills in working it are being kept alive by young men like yourself.

I wish you all the best. I really like to see enterprise in young people: I sometimes wonder if we oldies appreciate you enough!
                Primmers
                www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

All done, happy to help!!
                  Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nijani View Post
                    Completed, and your products look really professional.

My youngest is always moaning that he can never fins any keyrings or door labels with his name on them when we are out anywhere, so that may be another option for you.

I work for the Forestry Commission and most of our Forest Parks have shops in them selling wooden items, it may be worth your while having a look at your local Commission site and see if there is an outlet there for you. They are especially busy at Christmas as that is when the real trees are sold.

Link to the site for England is below.

Just a thought...good luck.

Rosemary
                    I'm quite a way from any of those forests, but I do know high lodge very well as I visit there when I visit my grandma. I don't suppose you could get me a 'contact' ?
                    http://timbertags.com/img/gallery/50130034.JPG

Comment

Completed your survey.

Your site is very good and I wish I'd had your ambition when I was 15. Good luck with your plans.

One thing I would say is you might want to get someone to proof read your site as I noticed a few spelling mistakes. It's something I'm sure we've all had on our site, and I usually need somone to point mine out to me!

Carol
                      Sparklez.co.uk
                      Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Working...
                      X