Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fabric flower heads without a middle? Or how to make them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primmers
    replied
    Anno
    I have both a Sizzix and a Cuttlebug machine. If you measure up what size you need the hole and can get some fabric you like - or felt -and PM me, we can see if the holes in my flower dies match up to the size of your LED lights... I can always cut some and send them to you.

I can always email you photos of the flower dies so you can see the shapes and sizes!

Leave a comment:

• Kay
    replied
    How about going to a 'cheapy shop' and buying a few stems of flowers for a couple of quid and pull them apart.

Leave a comment:

• Blooming Felt
    replied
    I've bought some felt flowers without the centres from ebay in the past. There are quite a few sellers on ebay who have sizzix machines and will cut out the flowers in specific sizes and colours for you. Although I'm sure there are a lot of paper crafters on this forum who can recommend sellers / shops etc.

Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• fabric flower heads without a middle? Or how to make them?

I have a string of LED lights and i want to attach fabric flowers(or similar) to them to make a nice decoration for my bedroom.
    This (grrrr) site wont let me post urls to show an example but if you can be bothered then look at Chiangmai-shop on ebay, otherwise read on.
    My question is:
    Where can i find flower heads without the middle (like when you accidentally pull them off the plastic stem on a centrepiece) so i can stick a light through and they wont fall apart, or how can i make some out of paper/fabric? Any shape/type of flower it really doesn't matter.
Working...
X