Looking for 'french' stencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 'french' stencils

I am looking for some of those stencils that you see on fabric and furniture, a la french shabby chic style.

I've found one company but they are very expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions
    Cathy
    I sew, therefore I am.
    I apologise in advance for any spelling or grramatical errors, I'm on tablets - no, no - I'm on a tablet.

Try www.vintagefairy.blogspot.com. I use this site a lot because most of the images are free. There are quite a few vintage french images on there that you can print on to fabric or tables/ trays etc.....and I think they are free too. Check I have given the right site name by looking at my album because I always add a credit to them for my images. Hope this helps.

Dave

Comment

Let's try again.....www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.co.uk. Put french in the search box and away you go.

Dave.

Comment

Hi cathy, i don't know if you got sorted with any stencils but i just thought i would share this with you. i have just bought some from a company called Stencilmania who are based in newcastle upon tyne, very reasonably priced and very good quality, totally achieved what i set out to do with the furniture i had. hope this helps

Sue

Comment

Hi, just thought I would share this with you, I found a very good stencil company called "Stencilmania", I bought shabby chic/French style stencils and I was really pleased with them, value for money and good quality. I found them on the website. would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
          X