Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray mount

Hi everyone

Just a quick question I hope someone can answer. I've just bought some spray mount to stick down my fiddly die cuts on my cards, but I bought repositionable rather than permanent. Do you know if repositionable becomes permanent after a while, or are you always able to move it?

Thank you!
    Wid

Hi there In my experience, after some time the spray becomes completely unsticky after a time, its definitely not permanent, but perhaps this depends on the brand? I usually go for the Crafters Companion version.

Comment

There are a few versions of it, Wid.

The original, the one most people think of, is for graphic/commercial artists to plan final positioning and never sets/sticks.

Other stuff is high tack - very sticky, not repositionable. The spray itself the point. Don't try it, it can be very unpleasant stuff, quite industrial - to say the least.

Yet others stick different materials!

Photomount is good for making albums and scrapbooking and that or a standard spray mount is probably the one you need. They do set and both would be OK for card making.

And if anyone is wondering about the fabric version - it will wash out!
      Last edited by StefC; 15-02-2013, 02:10 PM.
      Do not watch this space

Comment

Thank you! It's the original one I got, well someone got it for me. I'm sure I'll find a use or it.
        Wid

Comment

Working...
        X