• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wendy and nicola
    Junior crafter
    • Jul 2010

Regulations using stickers on Cards to sell

Hi,

I currently make cards which I sell to a handful of shops and friends. I would like to start using some printed foam stickers that I have bought from a company but don't know if I am allowed to use them. I'm not changing them in any way simply sticking them on with some coloured paper and text. What are the rules regarding this?

Please advise.

Thanks
    Wendy
  • Christa
    Mega Crafter
    • Aug 2010

Some companies only allow personal use of products and they often have a very teeny disclaimer printed on packaging or the information is included in their angel policy or terms of use information normally to be found on their website.. If the stickers are Disney related in any way then the answer is a resounding no, you can't use them on items you plan to sell..

Comment

• wendy and nicola
      Junior crafter
      • Jul 2010

Thank you for your help. I will check out these details your have mentioned.

Originally posted by Christa View Post
      Some companies only allow personal use of products and they often have a very teeny disclaimer printed on packaging or the information is included in their angel policy or terms of use information normally to be found on their website.. If the stickers are Disney related in any way then the answer is a resounding no, you can't use them on items you plan to sell..

Comment

Working...
      X