Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die cutting my stickers

hi everyone

I'm new and I'm coming straight at you with a question. Hope you don't mind.

I have some stickers that I have designed. (Like the one I've attached)

I have been printing them onto shiny sticker paper and cutting them out by hand with scissors, but to be honest, this doesn't look all that great or professional.

I've been reading on the forum and a lot of other websites, about die-cutting machines. The thing is, I can't really understand if those machines can cut out any shape you want. Do they only cut out certain shapes?

Can anyone recommend a machine that would cut out stickers like the ones I've pictured?

many thanks in advance!

Attached Files

If you wanted to cut out shapes you have designed yourself you would need to get bespoke dies made for you.

This lady does them There isn't anything on her website at the moment because of Christmas, but it might be worth getting in touch with her in the new year?

The only thing I would say is I don't know how well a die cutter would cope with sticker sheets of paper. It might become a bit gummed up after a while?

There is also the craft-robo but again, I don't know how well it would cope with adhesive paper. It can't cope with felt because of the fibers.

HTH
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
    X