Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Cutter/Embosser

Hey Everyone.

I'm new to the forum, and completely new to the world of die cutters and embossers! I'm not really a paper crafter.
    Right, I've been trawling through page after page after page on the internet reading about die cutting machines, only getting myself more and more confused; So I've come to seek your help!
    I'm obviously looking for a die cutting machine, I'm a freelance Graphic Designer and book maker. As a result there are certain things I want/need it to do and be:

Electronic - doesn't have to be independent from computer
    Able to use my own designs
    Cut (obviously) - but a wide range of materials and thickness'
    Emboss designs
    The final thing, although not a necessity, would be; it would also be really useful if I could cut long lengths of mAs aterials rather than just being restricted to a set size of say 12 by 12 inches.

The size/bulkiness/weight of the machine doesn't matter as I wont be moving it about.
    I know that what I need it to do is going to mean its going to be expensive, however I just want to know what machine would be good value for money in relation to not only what it does but also quality, robustness and longevity.

Thanks Ash!

There is a new electronic cutter that embosses too. Search the threads as this questions gets asked quite often and I remember Christa giving the name of the machine that may be worth looking at. I'm not sure of the size or thickness of material that can be used on it.

Comment

Working...
    X