Good Craft Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Craft Books

Wondering if anybody could recommend a good craft book or online with lots of ideas to try different things in it for adults
    Last edited by bugsdonkey; 28-01-2013, 08:10 PM.

What sort of craft were you looking for? "The Pop-Up Book" by Paul Jackson comes thoroughly recommended by me I learnt all of my pop-up techniques from that book.
    Carol
    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

Wow i just searched pop up book that stuff looks amazing but very hard to do

I found a erm thing earlier you use foam clay for it and that looked fun to do so i might look into that

But i also thought it would be fun to try to make glass painting and the foam clay

I used to enjoy doing stuff with hama beads
      Last edited by bugsdonkey; 28-01-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I was given a copy of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts an A-Z guide with detailed instructions and endless inspiration as a gift last year. Its a big hardback book and was bought in Smiths so should be easy enough to find.

It covers Albums, scrapbooks etc, beading, block printing, botanical pressing and printing, calligraphy, candle making,clay,decoupage,etching glass, fabric flowers,gilding,glittering,jewellery making, marbling,matting and framing, mosaics, nature crafts, origami and paper folding, painting china and glass, paper cutting and punch art, paper flowers and birds, pom pom crafts, quilling, rope crafts, rubber stamping, silk screening, soap making, tin punching, wirework and wreaths.

It has instructions and project ideas too and from what I can see it makes for an all round good crafts taster...

Comment

Sounds like a good book

Comment

Working...
          X