Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafty Cath
    replied
    Thanks Carol, just replied and lost it somehow. No matter I'll try again.
    Thanks again for your comments. I'm just having a go at one-stroke painting (haven't time for two).
    If I get anywhere with that I'll add some to the album.
    Like most of us on the forum, inspiration isn't the problem, it's finding the time to indulge.
    James x

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Thats a lovely collection there. I enjoy drawing/painting birds and animals when I get the time, they are my preference. No good at people. Be nice to see some more of your work.

Leave a comment:

• Crafty Cath
    replied
    Thank you Fiona, it brings a warm glow.
    James x

Leave a comment:

• Eyebright
    replied
    I think your artwork is beautiful. Very impressive.

Fiona

Leave a comment:

• Crafty Cath
    replied
    Thanks Linda, for your kind response, I don't normally display my artwork but thought I'd take a chance.

James x

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer
    replied
    No need to be nervous at all, that's a very impressive display of your work. I have virtually no artistic ability and am very jealous of your skills.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• Crafty Cath
    started a topic Nervously Added Some of my Sketches & Paintings

Nervously Added Some of my Sketches & Paintings

Hi from the title you can tell i'm a bit nervous about showing my work in such esteemed company.

However, I've used these originals in T shirt transfers, laser etchings, and water slide transfers onto parafin candles.

I did enjoy making some coasters, these were laser engraved with a selection of the pics, cut into rounds with the cnc router (registration was a nightmare), hand varnished and laser cut felt glued to the backs.

That was my attempt at Art & Craft.

Have other members examples of combining their art with their crafts. I know some people just draw & paint for relaxation.

Thanks for reading, responses most welcome.

James
Working...
X