Nervously Added Some of my Sketches & Paintings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervously Added Some of my Sketches & Paintings

Hi from the title you can tell i'm a bit nervous about showing my work in such esteemed company.

However, I've used these originals in T shirt transfers, laser etchings, and water slide transfers onto parafin candles.

I did enjoy making some coasters, these were laser engraved with a selection of the pics, cut into rounds with the cnc router (registration was a nightmare), hand varnished and laser cut felt glued to the backs.

That was my attempt at Art & Craft.

Have other members examples of combining their art with their crafts. I know some people just draw & paint for relaxation.

Thanks for reading, responses most welcome.

James
    www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

No need to be nervous at all, that's a very impressive display of your work. I have virtually no artistic ability and am very jealous of your skills.

Linda

Comment

Thanks Linda, for your kind response, I don't normally display my artwork but thought I'd take a chance.

James x

Comment

I think your artwork is beautiful. Very impressive.

Fiona
        "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Thank you Fiona, it brings a warm glow.
          James x

Comment

Thats a lovely collection there. I enjoy drawing/painting birds and animals when I get the time, they are my preference. No good at people. Be nice to see some more of your work.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks Carol, just replied and lost it somehow. No matter I'll try again.
              Thanks again for your comments. I'm just having a go at one-stroke painting (haven't time for two).
              If I get anywhere with that I'll add some to the album.
              Like most of us on the forum, inspiration isn't the problem, it's finding the time to indulge.
              James x

Comment

Working...
              X