Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identification of a spellbinders die.

Hi all,

When I started crafting a year ago, I never kept any reference to the dies I'd bought and thew away the packaging. Now I want to organise all my die's and have found reference to all the named dies I have, with the exception of this one.

Can any one identify it for me please, I think it might be labels 16 but would like some confirmation.

Many thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Why do you need to label your dies so specifically? I stand my bigz dies up so I can see the label on the end of them. The thin metal ones are on magnetic sheets (in matching sets) and placed in cello packets. They are stored with the Siizzlits and embosslits in categories such as:
    frames
    embossing folders
    borders (embossing or cutting dies)
    flowers (because I have a lot of these)
    shapes (for general shapes)
    seasonal shapes

I don't know which label number die you have but go on the spellbinders site and match it up. Sorry I can't help.

Comment

The reason I want to identify each one is because it wouldn't be the first time that I have bought the same die twice, (doh!) I want to put them all into a note book and when I go to craft fairs, shops etc I will have a picture of the die and the name of it so that I wont double up again. That is the main reason but I wanted to just file them neatly in my craft draws as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingham54 View Post
        The reason I want to identify each one is because it wouldn't be the first time that I have bought the same die twice, (doh!) I want to put them all into a note book and when I go to craft fairs, shops etc I will have a picture of the die and the name of it so that I wont double up again. That is the main reason but I wanted to just file them neatly in my craft draws as well.
        Glad im not the only one that does this lol, its easy to forget what you have. I have all my dies, stamps, pen colours etc written in a book to take shopping with me. This is labels 16. Good luck with your sorting out xx

Comment

Originally posted by hazelsmail View Post
          Glad im not the only one that does this lol, its easy to forget what you have. I have all my dies, stamps, pen colours etc written in a book to take shopping with me. This is labels 16. Good luck with your sorting out xx
          if you want the spellbinders code its S4-301 hth x

Comment

Thank You so much for your help, its now filed and indexed correctly.

Comment

I think we have all double bought at one time or another eh? I wish spellbinders would change to more user friendly packaging - other companies use poly sleeves which are great for storage too. I have lost count of the number of packaging injuries I have endured over the years form spellbinder dies, but until they catch up I store mine in on magnetic sheets in cd cases....and to keep things straight (and to make sure I have all the details) I cut down the original label and stick it to the inside of the cd case

Comment

Working...
              X