Which die cutter is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which die cutter is the best?

I am looking to buy a die cutter but I am a bit confused about which one I should go for.

I seem to be leaning towards a sizzix.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Jo

I got the Big Shot for my birthday and love it as use for fabric rather than paper etc, on saying that have used for the latter and brilliant

Comment

I also have the Sizzix big shot, I use it mainly for cutting fabric and wouldn't be without it. I even wrote a quick review on my blog when I first bought it. http://pastimehobbyist.wordpress.com...t-felt-shapes/

Comment

Hi ive got a grand calibur and can cut paper and fabric with it depending on the thickness of it.

Comment

Big Shot fan here...could not be without it. I also have an electronic die cutting machine but I hardly use it to be honest whereas the big shot is in use every single day.

The best machine for you will depend on what you need it to do and of course your budget...

Comment

Bigshot fan here. I used to have a Cuttlebug but my Bigshot is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Christa View Post
              Big Shot fan here...could not be without it. I also have an electronic die cutting machine but I hardly use it to be honest whereas the big shot is in use every single day.

The best machine for you will depend on what you need it to do and of course your budget...
              Ditto.

I haven't tried a cuttlebug but I know people who have had both and prefer the bigshot. Grand calibur can take big dies if you make cards bigger than C5 but it can't take the different thicknesses of dies (as far as I'm aware). Bigshiot will take most of the other dies on the market up to the width of the rollers.

Comment

Thanks all. Looks like the big shot is the way to go.

Comment

I have a Cuttlebug and love it! I've used it in school and it survived Year 4 and the teachers!

Comment

Working...
                  X