Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had issues with printable shrink plastic???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had issues with printable shrink plastic???

My printer just won't reconise the 'paper' and eats it up and spits it out until it gets a bit tatty! I have changed the size obviously to the correct paper size. It managed to print one lot out and hasn't since. So annoying!!

Have you tried using low tack adhesive to stick it to a carrier sheet of thin copy paper? Sometimes that helps

Comment

I have put a sheet of paper in with it and it spat it out, so I will have a go at sticking the edge and see what happens!

Thank you

Comment

Liz Welch owns rarebird and is always featured in magazines talking about Friendly plastic.

She may be able to help you with your query and can be found at www.rarebird.ltd.uk

Good luck
        http://eiledon.co.uk

http://eiledonworkingfromhome.blogspot.com

Comment

My printer has "issues" full stop so I have to hand feed anything through that I want printed - this usually means manipulating the sheet of plastic, paper or even fabric so that it get's "caught" properly by the rollers and feeds through. I'm sure you have done but have you changed the paper type in your printer properties? Maybe try telling it that it's going to be printing card-stock as the shrink plastic is thinker than general paper?
          Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

I have tried those things too! What makes it worse is that is has done it once! 50+ attempts later, it doesn't want to work. I think I will try again when I am feeling more patient!

Thanks for your ideas guys. Most appreciated!

Nat x

Comment

that is annoying.....good luck and hope you get it to work sometime soon
              Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Working...
              X