X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look for your name!

Everyone should be reading the Christmas Story here:

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...hristmas-Story

and look for your username hidden in various posts! We had a bit of a confusing start but are in a groove now! Won't everyone join us!!?? Come on, add your posts to the story line! It's fun!

Bumping this because the storytellers are doing a wonderful job fitting in those names, it's had me chuckling and marvelling at the creativeness of some

Feel free to join in and see what names you pop in.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Nice work to everyone involved, what a chuckle, I hope they enjoyed their walk through Oakdale Wood?
      Oakdale Studios Facebook
      Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
      bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

It's quite a challenge fitting those names in, you know! I've studied the members list more times than I care to think trying to find suitable names to use to fit in with the story.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
          It's quite a challenge fitting those names in, you know! I've studied the members list more times than I care to think trying to find suitable names to use to fit in with the story.
          think that's where I might be going wrong. i find the names and make the story fit!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Note to self:

Must not get involved, must not look at the members list

Oakdale Studios Facebook
            Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
            bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              think that's where I might be going wrong. i find the names and make the story fit!
              I usually start a sentence get halfway through trawl through the members list and then carry on. When I saw thepinksheep, I wanted to get a pink sheep in there somewhere as it was rather random!

Originally posted by Oakdale Studios View Post
              Note to self:

Must not get involved, must not look at the members list
              But sometimes it's the only way to dig out the hidden names. I still haven't got onto the less subtle bold or italic typing for members names yet......
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Gets really good from about page 7! Very amused by some of those clever little mentions!
                Mythillogical- Myths & Fabrications: Creating all manner of three-dimensional mixed media oddities
                etsy facebook blog tumblr

Comment

Working...
                X