What's Santa Bringing you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Santa Bringing you?

Well I have just been onto Amazon and ordered up all the books I wanted for Christmas for delivery to himself for wrapping.

Now I can't wait for the 2 weeks off the day job with my feet up reading and drinking the odd class or two of sherry...once the Christmas dinner is cooked of course. I will be giving jewellery making, bag making and quilting/patchwork a shot over the holidays, after I have hit the crafting shop sales of course.

In fact I am aiming to have a Pyjama day at some point over the hols....even if I have to don my dog walking clothes over the top to take the pooch out. I can't wait!!! although now I have written it down it sounds a bit busier than I thought!???!

What are your plans????

Visiting my parents this year for the actual day..but at this rate I think I will be working till the final min!! I ordered some lovely fabric flowers and brads today for Ian to give me for Christmas! When they arrive I wont open them and he can just wrap up the box!!
    Anice xx
    Funkyhand x
    my website
    http://www.funkyhand.com
    my blog (updated 09/06/10)
    http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Nothing Much....

....I'm not bothered about having pressies. My pressie is to make sure everyone else has exactly what they needed or asked for. I just love watching their faces when they're unwrapping everything.

Might go get the tree today. The DD dragged out the many boxes of decorations on Saturday when we were at Bath. She then just left them slap in the middle of the dining room.......need to get them out of the way, it looks like a bombsite down there. It was just great to come back after an 18 hour day, with only two hours sleep the previous night, to something that resembled a shanty town......

Looking forward to the Secret Santa though....

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
        ....I'm not bothered about having pressies. My pressie is to make sure everyone else has exactly what they needed or asked for. I just love watching their faces when they're unwrapping everything.

Might go get the tree today. The DD dragged out the many boxes of decorations on Saturday when we were at Bath. She then just left them slap in the middle of the dining room.......need to get them out of the way, it looks like a bombsite down there. It was just great to come back after an 18 hour day, with only two hours sleep the previous night, to something that resembled a shanty town......

Looking forward to the Secret Santa though....

Jules
        I'm the same Jules as long as the kids are happy I don't really mind - but I have the secret santa to look forward too yeeeeaaaa!!

I will put the decs up this Sunday I think because I have a cancer research charity lunch on Saturday afternoon and then I have my works night out on the Saturday nigth so hangover permitting I will get them up on Sunday. I like to have the house tidy before I put them up so will be a week of orders and tidying up.

Over the holidays I will have a bit of a rest but I have bought lots of new scents and waxes so will be having a little bit of a play about with them when I will have some time.

Cheers.

Lisa
        Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Im getting a new camera from my parents, cant wait!

Anything else will be a bonus
          Cake Toppers http://huntersdesigns.co.uk
          My etsy http://peculiarforest.etsy.com
          My Blog http://peculiarforest.blogspot.com

Comment

For the first time in years there's actually something I particularly want for xmas - a Nintendo DS Lite with that Brain Trainer game. Hubby got very excited when I told him, I'm not sure if it's because he now knows exactly what to get me or if it's possibly because he'd really like it too
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

good choice on the nintendo DS and the game!! Its much harder than you think,.......or it is for me anyway??!!!

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                For the first time in years there's actually something I particularly want for xmas - a Nintendo DS Lite with that Brain Trainer game. Hubby got very excited when I told him, I'm not sure if it's because he now knows exactly what to get me or if it's possibly because he'd really like it too

I was just talking my mum on the phone and we'd both like a DS & Brain Trainer too!

Jules
                Apple Tree Crafts
                www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Hopefully....

some books, some wine, some chocolates, some pyjamas and some spare time!!!!!!!!! Heaven!!!!!
                  Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

The DS and Brain Training are really good.

My youngest got the game for Xmas last year and we all got quite competitive. I think one of the games asks you to say the colour written on the screen but the actual letters are written in a different colour...like YELLOW....... Unfortunately the combination of Cornish and West Lothian Accents in this house weren't always recognised and the poor DS got shouted at quite a few times.

It is good when you have something in mind that you want and have to wait until Xmas for it, almost like being a kid again...!

Take Care over the next few weeks and have a great Chrimbo

Roie

Comment

Ermmmmm- what I'd really like is diamonds but I don't think I'll be getting any! It's been a tough year financially with feckless offspring to bail out.

Christmas dinner is at our house this year, so I'll really have to do something very soon about the tip I call a dining room. There's a table in there somewhere, buried under piles of card, felt, needles, you name it. And there's a carpet under the offcuts, bits of thread, dropped pins...oh dear.

My sister and her husband are trying to get a few days away over the holiday, preferably somewhere with snow, so I reckon it's the French Alps for them. God knows what they'll do there: neither has a word of French, they can't ski ( neither can I) and think that when abroad if you shout slowly at the shopkeepers in English they WILL understand you.
                      Primmers
                      www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                      X