retail shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retail shop

hi all. me and my partner run a retail gift/collectables shop in a prominant town in north wales. we are looking for new lines to introduce this coming year that are made in wales only.we came on this site to look for people who produce items that are not run of the mill stuff which cant be found anywhere else. idealy, were looking for candles,jewelry,sculptures mainly hard goods not soft furnishings or paper goods.
    this might be a good opertunity to someone to get off the ground with there ideas and get them selling. high quallity is what we are looking for not mass production, we can get this anywhere.
    heres hoping that someone can come up with the goods to benifit us all.
    pm,s welcome.
    regards casket.

Hi,

I would be interested but I am from the West Midlands, not wales, does that matter? all my jewellery is handmade by myself, and usually one of a kind pieces too, which makes them very unique. have a look at my website silvercat design dot com if you want to see more of what I create.

what are your commission rates? and is it sale or return?

Comment

hi. thanks for your reply. just looked at your website and you make some wonderful items but we are looking for welsh made only so sorry about that. we are getting asked every day by tourists and local shoppers 'IS THIS MADE IN WALES' and mostly the answer is no, so they dont buy.
      yours is the kind of stock we would be very interested in though and im sure you must do very well with your sales, but alas its not for us.

regards, casket.

Comment

I'm the same as Silvercat - would be very interested but infortunately not from Wales. My nan is if that counts? Heehee!!!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X