Die Cutting ... Which One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Cutting ... Which One

I'm am trying to choice a die-cutting machiene but there seems to be some many different manufacturers and then numerous different styles from each one. I am a beginner and only make cards for personal use. I ahve limited space to keep my quickly growing stash.

I was wondering if people would give me their experiences and recomendations so I can try and make and informed purchase

I have a cuttlebug and love it. It's really easy to use, takes up minimum space and is truely a great machine for embossing.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Like Em, I have a Cuttlebug and love it. It's very easy, and very tolerant!

I buy the dies from eBay and have just placed an order from a seller in the USA - even with shipping, his dies were cheaper than in the shops here.

I also have a Sidekick for smaller things. That's very hand if you only want one or two cuts. HAving said that, if you get the long cutting plates - say for ther alphabets - you can get several single dies in a line between the plates and pass them through the machine.

I do like the Sidekick, but it's usually the Cuttlebug that comes out!
      Primmers
      www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

I love the Cuttlebug as well also my Quickutz i also have the Sizzix the side kick and the big shot but i dont use them very much at all

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

can I ask why is the Cuttlebug more popular with you all than the Sizzix?
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I've got a red Sizzix and use it constantly - got Sizzix dies plus the thin Sizzletts, Ellison, Cuttlebug (the dies are totally fab!), Quickutz, Double Do....

So can't comment on the Cuttlebug machine, but I love my red Sizzix!!

Comment

Working...
            X