Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And just when I was starting to worry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just when I was starting to worry...

I was getting a bit worried as I haven't made a sale through my Ebay shop for over a week. And then I logged in this evening and discovered I have made 3 today! isn't it great when that happens?!

Sorry, just had to tell someone...might as well be a forum of people!

How are sales going for everyone else at the moment? I was hoping it would start getting busy on the run up to xmas but apart from today it doesn't seem to have changed as yet. Let's hope Dec panics people and we al make lots of sales!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Wow well done on your sales and fingers crossed there are loads more to come.

Im doing very well just now with my swill roll cakes made with face cloths and my other things like that are doing well also made a few christmas nappy cakes that are going fast but as for my cards and die cuts they seam to be slowing down a little

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Well done Katianne. Nice to hear when people do well.
      Here's hoping it's the first of many for you.

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

That's great no surprise though your mosaics are excellent. I am quite busy on the web just now too - busy with craft fairs as well but to me truthful they are pretty duff!!!

Well done you!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Brilliant news, well done. Yep, Christmas is defo on its way and I am manic with orders at the moment, have had to take my E-Bay listings off and just take orders through the website at the moment to try and keep up, will be glad when Christmas is finally here and I can relax a bit!! But then I'll be moaning in January when it goes quiet for a little while!
          Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sommerwood View Post
            Yep, Christmas is defo on its way and I am manic with orders at the moment, have had to take my E-Bay listings off and just take orders through the website at the moment to try and keep up,
            Wow, sounds like thinsg are going really well for you. I hope I get that busy! How do you market your work? I only have an Ebay Shop at the moment but would like to add to this and drum up more business.
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Katianne View Post
              Wow, sounds like thinsg are going really well for you. I hope I get that busy! How do you market your work? I only have an Ebay Shop at the moment but would like to add to this and drum up more business.
              Have had my website up and running for a couple of years now but its only really taken off big time in the last year or so, I do get a lot of repeat customers. I always have some listings on E-Bay with a cheeky disguised link to my website. Have had some really large orders in the last month from a couple of repeat customers, one of them took my details from a craft fair I did earlier in the year where I took nothing, but has resulted in continuous orders from her ever since which is great.

I do keep asking people when they place an order how they found me, and usually they just say 'came across you on a search engine' which always amazes me. One woman the other day said she found me on the BBC website!!!!!!

I also just held that competition on Mumszone which has given me a couple of large orders too so was well worth it and was only £10 to do, plus ofcourse the prize!!

Not sure what other advice I can give you really as I know I must be doing something right but not quite sure what, LOL. I do pay a monthly subscription on here for a little advert which is a bargain
              Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Yep I'm busy with card orders (although its not primarilly what I make!) - sold 10 yesterday at work (to 3 people!) and got an order for 15 Christmas Cards (from 1 person) and busy trying to get some more stock together for an early December craft fair!

Sommerwood - I'll be asking for something in January as I presumed you'd have a lull after Christmas!

Comment

Such Great News!

How fab that things are looking up! Long may it continue!

Brilliant news Katianne, Jo & everyone.

Jings, I must get my website up & running. Especially as I've discovered that Mr Site is easier to work on through Internet Explorer than it is through AOL.....

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts
                  www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                  X