A Good Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Week

I've had a lovely week this week. Not only did I make my first Etsy sale, which I'm ridiculously happy about, and I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award, which was really fun, but to top off a great week Wendy has published my interview with her on Handmade Harbour! I only hope next week is as good as this one has been!
    Mythillogical- Myths & Fabrications: Creating all manner of three-dimensional mixed media oddities
    etsy facebook blog tumblr

Well done you
    So many beads so little time!!

https://twitter.com/Chillipepdesign
    https://www.facebook.com/Chillipepperdesigns

Comment

Excellent stuff! It's always good to feel good x
      Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Aw that's wonderful! I had the start of a great week, but nothing else has happened since... I sold three things one day and then three the next, but it has been quiet for days now I wanted the momentum to keep up!!
        Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
        Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
        Coryographies on Facebook
        Twitter: @Coryographies
        If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Comment

What a lovely good news thread! Well done.

I liked your interview very much, your work is lovely and its great to read a little of what motivates and inspires you to create it.

Let's hope your Etsy sale is the first of many.
          Emma
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
          www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Glad you enjoyed the interview Emma- I could talk about my work all day long!

Sorry the momentum didn't keep up for you Cory...but maybe it was the calm before the storm and you'll have hundreds of sales next week!
            Mythillogical- Myths & Fabrications: Creating all manner of three-dimensional mixed media oddities
            etsy facebook blog tumblr

Comment

Congrats The interview was really good to read. Here's to more sales!

Coryographies, it's a slow time of year, and sales are up and down at the best of times. You have some lovely stuff and your previous sales reflect that. It's a blip
              Philosophyfox Crafts on Etsy
              Philosophyfox Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X